People with the following can safely participate in our programs.
- Thyroid Problems
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Problems
- Cancer free hysterectomy
It’s NOT recommended for people who are:
- Have active cancer or cholecystitis, which is active gallbladder attacks
- There are no known contraindications to any medications
- You will want to consult your physician, as losing weight may cause your doctor to alter your dosage amounts
- Note if you're a female and receiving hormone replacement therapy you may lose weight more slowly
- No franchise fees
- No separate office space fees
- No unnecessary doctor appointment fees
- All Thinfinity products are made up of highest quality all natural ingredients
- All materials are derived from the United States
- All our manufacturers are certified by the FDA
Check your Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account to see if it qualifies.
- Slender Life Metabolic Weight Loss Program is NOT available online
- Our proprietary supplemental formula is designed to go hand-in-hand with the weekly fit coach follow-up visits
- Comprehensive coaching and behavioral modification are key
- The best way to guarantee success is when there is counseling and behavioral modification
- Follow-up visits with your fit coach are key
- Do you take a high quality, high potency multi-vitamin, multi-mineral complex?
- Do you experience low energy or fatigue easily?
Depending on your answer to these questions your fit coach may want to add an additional nutritional supplement.
Still need an answer?
Click the button below to send us a message and ask your question. Will be back in touch soon!